Menstruation is a natural process that women go through every month, but it can also be an uncomfortable time for them. The pain can be so intense that it affects their everyday life. However, with the use of CBD and cannabis products, these days are becoming far more bearable. These products can help with many different symptoms including migraines, cramps, anxiety, depression and more. Here are some ways to start using CBD or cannabis products to ease your menstrual pain today.
What are some of the symptoms associated with menstrual pain?
There are a few different ways that CBD or cannabis products can help with symptoms associated with menstrual pain. Migraines, cramps and anxiety are some of the most common symptoms. If you experience any of these, CBD products such as oils can help. It can relieve inflammation and ease discomfort for both physical and psychological pain.
CBD oil is also perfect for relieving emotional suffering. Women who suffer from depression during their period may want to try using CBD oil on a daily basis to combat the negative mood swings that often come with PMS.
Symptoms of menstrual pain:
- Cramping or throbbing pain in the abdomen that can be intense.
- Pain starts 1 to 3 days before period and peaks after 24 hours after onset.
- Dull pain in general
- Pain that shoes from your back down to legs
- Some women have said to have Nausea, Loost stools, headaches,
How do you use CBD and cannabis products to treat menstrual pain?
In order to treat your menstrual pain, you have to know what it is. There are many different symptoms that can be caused by menstruation and in this post, we’ll cover the most common. It can be difficult to pinpoint the cause of your pain, but with a little research, you should be able to figure out what is causing or triggering your discomfort.
Once you’ve decided on what your particular symptom is, it’s time to decide how you’re going to treat it. If it’s cramps and migraines, there are many ways that cannabis products help with these two issues. If it’s anxiety or depression, CBD oils help relieve those symptoms as well!
If you’re having a tough time figuring out how you want to use CBD and cannabis products for menstrual pain relief, here are some options for you:
- Take CBD oil orally (in food or drink)
- Apply CBD oil topically: Apply topically on your skin or in a bath
- Smoke cannabis: Smoking cannabis will give relief from spasms and cramps like restless leg syndrome and menstrual cramps
What are some of the benefits of using these products?
- Help with cramps: CBD can help with cramps because it is natural and it doesn’t have any side effects when taken.
- Help with migraines: Migraines are one of the most difficult symptoms to deal with during menstruation. CBD in particular can be a good remedy for migraines because it has anti-inflammatory properties and helps relieve tension in the head and neck. It also helps relax your muscles and reduce inflammation, which is a big contributor to migraines.
- Help with depression: Depression happens to many women but this symptom can often be overlooked during menstruation. Cannabis does not contain THC, so there is no risk of getting high from using these products for depression relief. This makes them a good solution if you’re dealing with this symptom during menstruation, as well as other symptoms such as anxiety or pain.
- Seizures – U.S FDA has approved a drug derived from CBD that helps with young children with seizures. CBD otherwise known as cannabinol doesn’t create the “high” in cannabis.
- Inflammation – CBD helps with the calming down of inflammation in our bodies. Inflammation can be categorized at Acute and Chronic. Acute being short but severe and chronic being mild but lasting longer.
- Psychosis – CBD is a good alternative and a more natural way to help deal with psychosis. Be sure to use CBD and not THC as this is said to bring on psychosis if taken in large amounts.
Why Buy CBD Cannabis Products?
There are many benefits to using CBD and cannabis products for menstrual pain, mood disorders and more. With the recent legalization of cannabis in Canada, more people are looking into the benefits of using these products. Many people are still finding themselves wondering how to use them. CBD and cannabis products can be used for many different reasons and can help a great deal when it comes to managing menstrual pain and mood disorders. Bulkweed Inbox Online Dispensary has dozens of CBD products for sale.
MedicalNewsToday – CBD for Menstrual Cramps: Options, Considerations, and Alternatives (Apr 26, 2022) – https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/cbd-for-menstrual-cramps