Making your own soap is a simple process that involves using oils, fats, and other ingredients to create a bar of soap. While it might seem like an intimidating task, homemade soaps are quite easy to make. In this article we’ll take you through the step-by-step process of making cannabis soaps. Keep reading to find out how!
What is cannabis soap?
Cannabis soap (also known as cannabis beauty soap) is a method for making pot-infused soap. CBD and THC are the two primary cannabinoids that can be found in cannabis. Cannabinoids are responsible for a wide range of therapeutic benefits, including pain relief, anti-inflammatory, anti-anxiety, anti-seizure, anti-diabetic, and anti-viral properties. Unlike hemp-based soaps that are infused with cannabidiol (CBD) oil, cannabis soaps are infused with tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) oil, the main psychoactive compound in marijuana. The infusion process results in a rich, moisturizing soap that provides a soothing effect when used on skin.
How to make a basic cannabis soap recipe
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup hempseed oil
- 2 tablespoons shea butter
- 1 tablespoon cannabis extract – CBD, THC, or both
- 2 tablespoons liquid sweetener – erythritol, xylitol, or another natural sweetener
Let’s take a look at how to make this recipe.
- First, you’ll want to measure out your oils. In this recipe we’re using olive oil, hempseed oil, coconut oil, shea butter, and sweetener.
- Next, you’ll want to measure out your cannabis extract. While there are many different cannabis extracts available, we recommend using CBD-rich extract.
- Next, you’ll add your sweetener. Sweeteners can be added to create a variety of different scents and flavors. In this recipe, we’re using erythritol.
- At this point, you’ll want to combine your oil ingredients with your extract ingredients in a saucepan. Heat the mixture on low heat until everything is melted and combined.
- Now, you’ll want to go ahead and place the mixture in a stand mixer. Whip the mixture until it’s fluffy and light.
- Once the mixture is whipped, you’ll want to pour the batter into a silicone mold. We recommend using a silicone mold if you have one. Silicone molds are easy to clean and store.
- Now, let the soap batter solidify in the silicone mold for 24 hours. Afterward, remove the bars from the silicone mold and let them sit on a clean surface for another 24 hours.
Why Make Cannabis Soaps?
Cannabis soaps are a great alternative to standard bath products. They are great for your skin because they can help balance the oil production in your skin. You can use cannabis soaps to relieve eczema, psoriasis, or any other skin issue you have. They are also good for your hair because they provide anti-inflammatory properties that can help with dandruff and alopecia.
Making your own cannabis soaps is an easy way to incorporate healthy oils into your daily routine and reap the therapeutic benefits of cannabis. Cannabis soaps are a great way to treat your skin and relieve pain. These soaps are also beneficial because they can be used as a natural treatment for wounds and skin ailments. Make your own cannabis soaps at home for a great alternative to store-bought products. Visit Bulkweedinbox.cc online dispensary for all your cannabis needs.
Bath Tubber – Easy Hemp Soap Recipe – https://bathtubber.com/easy-hemp-soap-recipe-benefits/
Green Dorphin – How To Make Help Soap (Jan 22, 2019) – https://greendorphin.com/how-to-make-hemp-soap-diy-recipe/
Leave a comment